Bangalore 35000-35000/Month PUC or Graduate
Role: Team Leader
Sub process– Email / Care Touch / Relationship Executive
Experience: 1+ Yrs relevant exp. as a Team Leader.
Qualification: Any Graduate
· Responsible for the development and management of team members.
· Coordinating, managing, relationship building and becoming a successful interface between the process team and internal/external customers
· Managing activities pertaining to performance appraisal for the team members.
· To ensure the team and individual are performed as per SLA
· Coordinating with clients on a regular basis and build rapport with client with and objective to maintain fruitful relationship and reach business goals
· Responsible for process map, training schedule, SOP documentation, customer handling, risk identification and process measurement.
· Develop training plans to improve process knowledge and employee skill sets. Set training plans and training paths for new joiners along with ramp-up target
· Set goals and define KPIs , KRAs for team members
· Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance
· Ensure to meet all set expectation by customer
· No billing variance
· Managing the inventory and resolving the clarifications of associates
· Compiling the production and quality report for weekly team meeting and reporting to the client.
· Instrumental in setting up and streamlining of processes in order to reduce shrinkage and attrition